It is hereby informed to the general public and students that Directorate of Distance Education, Vinayaka Missions University, Salem has stopped admissions for any programmes under Distance mode from 2014 - 15 Academic session, until the extension of recognition is received from UGC/DEB.
It is hereby informed to the students that for applying degree, the student have to pay the search fee in addition to the Convocation / Degree fee w.e.f. from 1.12.2021. The Demand Draft /NEFT/RTGS made for convocation fee from 1.12.2021 should include search fee as given below. (Click here for Convocation Form)
All the students are requested to remit the fee through either Demand Draft or RTGS / NEFT
- DD should be taken in favour of ‘DDE, VMU’ payable at Salem
RTGS/NEFT payment to be made to the following University Current Account
- Account Name: DDE,Vinayaka Missions University,
- Account No.: 188702000000176
- IFSC No.: IOBA0001887
- Bank : Indian Overseas Bank, Ariyanoor Branch, Ariyanoor, Salem - 636308
All the students are requested to send the following details with the application form while crediting amount to our account through RTGS/NEFT/DD deposit etc., for maintaining the accounts properly.
- Screen shot of the transaction / copy of the receipt
- Name of the student and registration number
- Name of the Bank
- Purpose of Deposit
- Name of the Sender with Mobile number and E-mail Id